Tuesday, May 18, 2010

After These Messages... We'll Be Right Back!

Does anyone else remember that jingle from Saturday morning cartoons?  Somehow I still remember it after all these years.  When I was trying to figure out what to title this post, that little ditty popped in my head.  Pretty appropriate, given the circumstances. 

And what are the circumstances that have resulted in me seemingly abandoning you and my little piece of the blogosphere?  Technical difficulties - of the broken charger leads to dead laptop variety.  This post comes to you via one of the computers at my local public library.  All of my planned posts and pictures for the past week are stuck inside my very dead computer.  This will teach me not to back things up.  So while I have learned my lesson, I'm still stuck computer-less for the next few days until the new charger I ordered arrives in the mail. 

Be patient with me, and I promise it'll be worth it.  I'm cooking up all kinds of delicious things over here.  It's amazing how much more time I seem to have without the ever distracting lure of the internet at my fingertips.  I'm using the time wisely, and I'll be posting all kinds of recipes - hopefully starting later this week.  If you have any suggestions for things you'd like to see up here in the coming weeks, leave a comment on this post or leave me a message on Facebook.  I'm always looking for new ideas.  Plus, I've got time to spare... at least until my beloved laptop returns to life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails